The Sanitising Point are 270mm W x 350mm L and are designed to match our products to keep awareness and
prevention of spreading of COVID19 a high priority.
No bottles/tubs are included.
With Self-Adhesive strips on the back, our Track and Trace – Sanitising Point can be Wall Mounted onto any* flat suitable location as per your requirements
Make it easy for you to protect your customers and keep their hands sanitised while inside your venue with the Sanitising Point.
Easy to install & handy to use
Use the bracket to conveniently position bottles of sanitiser gel/liquid soap/tub of wipes.
• Easy and very simple to install.
• Strong enough to be continually used.
• Small enough to suit your individual environment.
Ideal for use in the following locations:
• Hair & Beauty Salons
• Internal wall spaces in offices, factories, warehouses, schools, retail outlets
• Entrance and exit points
• Work Vans, Public transport
1. Install panel to a clean, grease/grit free and dry vertical surface. *
2. Remove siliconized release paper.
3. Position panel and press firmly to ensure overall contact. (panel can also be drilled through for additional strength)
4. Allow 24hrs for a 90% bond.
5. Insert the bottle and use the velcro fit to secure it in place.
*Please be aware that some painted walls may reject the adhesive due to type of paint (anti-graffiti, stain blocking, emulsion type cleanable paints)
Delivery & Returns
We aim to dispatch items within 1 working day for next day delivery.
£4.95 (ex Vat) for any order for:
£14.45 (ex VAT) for any order for areas/postcodes listed below:
Northern Ireland: Postcodes starting with BT
Isle of Man: Postcodes starting with IM
Truro (Scilly Isles): Postcodes starting with TR21 TO TR25
Inverness: Postcodes starting with IV
Kirkwall: Postcodes starting with KW1 TO KW14
Paisley: Postcodes starting with PA34, PA37 TO PA39
Perth: Postcodes starting with PH19 TO PH26, PH30 TO PH40, PH49, PH50 AND PH41 4
Please note! : We do our best to stay COVID-19 safe. Due to hygiene reasons if opened/used Sneeze Guards/Sanitising Points cannot be returned under any circumstances unless faulty.
You can request to return defective item by contacting within 5 business days of receipt. Please refer to our T&C’s in the page footer (14. Defective Goods). As items are a budget option we do not offer any warranties, and any items returned by the Customer and accepted by the Supplier within 14 days may be credited to the Customer at the Supplier’s sole discretion and without any obligation on the part of the Supplier.
For more information relating to product returns/faulty products, please read our Terms & Conditions (website footer under “INFORMATION”).